This online course will be taught by Maurice Wright, Founder/CEO of Book&Table. Maurice has been an SAT tutor since graduating from Columbia University in 2009. Each lesson in this course has been designed by Maurice and will utilize resources that he has authored. Over the years Maurice's students have had an average increase of 250 points on the SAT.
- Practice Tests: 3
- Number of Lessons: 11
- Hours of Instruction: 33
- Number of Students: 10 max
- Each lesson of this course will be conducted over Zoom video conferencing. Students can sign up for a free Zoom account here.
- After you purchase a seat, you will have access to download a PDF for this course. The meeting ID and passcode for this specific class are on page 6 of the PDF.
Course Schedule | Mondays & Wednesdays | 6pm - 9pm EST
- 7/6/2022 -- Introduction & Practice Test #1
- 7/11/2022 -- Single Passages
- 7/13/2022 -- Dual Passages
- 7/18/2022 -- Grammar Rules
- 7/20/2022 -- Practice Test #2
- 7/25/2022 -- Review Practice Test #2
- 7/27/2022 -- Geometry
- 8/1/2022 -- Heart of Algebra
- 8/3/2022 -- Passport to Advanced Math
- 8/8/2022 -- Problem Solving & Data Analysis
- 8/10/2022 -- Practice Test #3
- 8/15/2022 -- Review Practice Test #3
- 8/17/2022 -- Reading & Grammar Review
- 8/22/2022 -- Math Review
- PDFs: There is a packet in PDF format for each class and another packet for the weekly assignments. Students will have access to these files throughout the duration of the course and have the option of printing the packets or keeping their notes in a notebook. During each class, Maurice will utilize Zoom's screen sharing feature to keep everyone on the same page.
- Flashcards: We will use Quizlet flashcards during lessons and homework assignments.
- Videos: There are SAT tips and math review videos on the Book&Table YouTube channel.
- Practice Tests: Official SAT practice tests will be used for this course.